This Premium Flower Garden Starter Kit is filled with premium flower seed packets. Each kit includes the following flower seed packets:
- The Old Farmer's Almanac Premium Corn Poppy American Legion Seeds One of summer’s most radiant flowers, delicate and vivid red poppies evoke feelings of remembrance and joy.
- The Old Farmer's Almanac Premium Mammoth Gray Stripe Sunflower Seeds The quintessential flower of summer, sunflowers are delightfully easy to grow.
- The Old Farmer's Almanac Premium Marigolds Petite Mixture Seeds With vibrant yellow, orange and red flowers these Petite Mixture Marigolds look fabulous in any garden; but they’re also helpful as a protective companion plant for many vegetable varieties
- The Old Farmer's Almanac Premium Shasta Daisy Alaska Seeds Named after snowy mountain peaks, this classic daisy sports abundant bright white petals around golden yellow centers.
- The Old Farmer's Almanac Premium Zinnia Dahlia Mix Seeds Zinnias are easy to grow and simple to maintain. This Dahlia Mix will fill your garden with big, bold blooms, in a vibrant rainbow of colors.
- The Old Farmer's Almanac Premium Morning Glory Heavenly Blue Seeds With flowers like majestic trumpets bursting forth to welcome the day, Heavenly Blue Morning Glories are easy to grow. Their
- The Old Farmer's Almanac Premium Bachelors Buttons Seeds Delicate Bachelors Buttons (or Cornflowers) are versatile and easy to grow, attracting pollinators to vegetable and flower gardens.
- The Old Farmer's Almanac Premium Lavender Common English Seeds Welcomed by pollinators and people alike for its many beneficial qualities, Lavender is a flowering perennial herb festooned with minuscule, fragrant purple flowers that will bloom all summer.
- The Old Farmer's Almanac Premium Wildflower Seeds feature over 23 varieties of pollinator loving flowers in an ever-shifting panoply of wonderful scents and vibrant colors.
- Substitutions: Depending on availability we may substitute up to 2 of the seed varieties above with alternate seed packets from our selection of The Old Farmer's Almanac Premium Flower Seeds.
Are Your Seeds Heirloom? What are Heirloom Seeds?
Heirloom Seeds (sometimes called Heritage Seeds) are open pollinated vegetable and herb seed strains that have been planted, grown and harvested for several generations (usually more than 30 or 50 years depending on the variety) with consistent results. Heirloom seeds are always non-GMO and are never hybrids. All of our vegetable and herb seeds are heirloom seeds.
Are Your Seeds Non-GMO? What Does Non-GMO Mean?
Non-GMO means seeds (or other products) that were produced without genetic engineering and were not derived from GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms). All of our seeds are non-GMO.
Where do Your Seeds Come From?
Most of the seeds offered on our site are USA Origin seeds sourced from certified US based suppliers. We do also source a small number of seeds from other countries. To view the specific origin of any of our current seed offerings, check the seed packet or look in the specifications for "Country of Origin" on any product page.
Are Your Seeds Packed for the Current Growing Season?
All of our seed packets are packed for the current growing season. If stored properly they will provide high germination rates for 1-2 additional years as well.
How Can I Store My Seeds Safely for Use in the Future?
Our seeds will generally retain their high germination rates for several years from the date of purchase. If you're planning on saving your seeds for us in the future, the most important thing to remember that seeds like to be stored where it is cool, dry and dark. The easiest way to ensure this for long term storage at home is to double-seal your seeds inside two zipper style bags and then place them in the freezer. (Make sure you label your seeds for future reference if they're not in original packaging.) When you're ready to plant your seeds, take just the ones you want to use out of the freezer and let them sit on a counter, in a covered container, for a few days to thaw and stabilize before being planted. To preserve germination rates, minimize temperature, light and humidity fluctuations by storing your seeds at the back of the freezer and only taking them out when you're ready to use them.
The Package with my Seeds in was Left Outside in Freezing and/or Rainy Weather. Will the Seeds Still Work?
As long as your seeds have not gotten wet they should work fine. Freezing temperatures will not hurt the seeds.
Are Your Seeds Treated?
No. The USDA Certified Organic Program prohibits the use of treated seeds. All of our seeds -- whether certified organic or not -- are untreated.
The Old Farmer's Almanac Premium Flower Garden Starter Kit with Wooden Plant Markers
Packed for Year
These seeds are packed for the current growing season and will provide high germination rates next year as well.
9 Individual Paper Seed Packets with 9 Wooden Plant Markers
Varies (Non-GMO, Premium, Open Pollinated)
Varies (Annual, Perennial)